31 Food Finds this December 2016

FOOD FINDS

I’m blogging back before the year 2016 come to its end, but ending my blogging for a short year ender can open a door for 2017, it means that there will be changes to blogging a content, feature and personal topics that I want to post in my blog. So here I present to you a massive compilation of interesting FOOD FINDS of December 2016.

They are food and restaurants that I’ve encountered through out the month of December, some are just from my personal dining experience while others are from my food blogging gig and project. Compiling everything looks so nice, but it took me hours to re-edit these photos in my Photoshop app and spend Christmas day by compiling and sharing all of my food finds and adventure.

Everyone at home got its own Christmas day activities, my wife was busy cleaning her office room, my son busy playing with his toys, so for me, I decided to create a massive compilaton of what food I ate for the month of December haha.

I hope you enjoy my post and allow me to present some new, modern and old food and restaurants that I’ve encountered from Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao.

Ganda pala tignan pag compilation, it feels like my blog is like a Buzz Feed haha!



december food finds (1)

december food finds (2)

december food finds (3)

december food finds (4)

december food finds (5)

december food finds (6)

december food finds (7)

december food finds (8)

december food finds (9)

december food finds (10)

december food finds (11)

december food finds (12)

december food finds (13)

december food finds (14)

december food finds (15)

december food finds (16)

december food finds (17)

december food finds (18)

december food finds (19)

december food finds (20)

december food finds (21)

december food finds (22)

december food finds (23)

december food finds (24)

december food finds (25)

december food finds (26)

december food finds (27)

december food finds (28)

december food finds (29)

december food finds (30)

december food finds (31)

Thanks for reading!!
Next time I will practice adding more info about these food finds!