Infinix Mobility Philippines Launches "The Portrait Master": Infinix Zero 5

LRM_EXPORT_20171128_192532

Infinix Mobility, the fastest-growing technology brand,  is a major player in the smart phone market today. They create cutting edge, fashionable, innovative and advanced devices of impeccable quality.

Last November 28, 2017, they launched their latest flagship phone, dubbed as "The Portrait Master", called Infinix Zero 5. It is said to be Infinix's most high-end and technologically-advanced product to date.


Before I share my brief experience with the phone during the Launch, here are some quick specs:

LRM_EXPORT_20171128_192415

TECH SPECS
OS: Android Nougat(XOS, Infinix's own custom OS)
Display: 6" FHD LTPS Screen (2.5D), Corning Gorilla Glass 3
Processor: ARM Mali-T880 MP2 900MHz
Battery: 4350MAH
Memory(ROM/RAM): 64GB ROM + 6GB of RAM
Fingerprint Scanner
Cameras:
Front 16MP Four-in-One camera
Rear 12MP wide-angle lens + 13MP telephoto lens
2x optical zoom + 10x digital zoom
F2.0 Aperture Lenses
Portrait Master Mode
RGBW Sensor
Dual Sim
USB Type C

SRP: PHP 13,999


I got the chance to test and try out the phone myself during the launch and let's split it into sections:

The Feel
I love big screen phones and Infinix Zero 5 being a 6" screen phone, it's definitely right up my alley. However, I think the sweet spot is around the 5.5" range but I guess that's just my preference.

It feels nice to hold though. Premium to the touch and overall a good handset.

The UI/System
XOS is Infinix's own custom ROM for the Android Nougat and I do think it's good. It features tools that the user can use to improve your experience with the phone as well as having decent performance all throughout.

The UI is good looking too with smooth animations and cool icons! You also get pre-installed themes, but some are available for downloads as well.

LRM_EXPORT_20171128_190847

LRM_EXPORT_20171128_191118

The Camera
Okay, this blew me away, but sucks that I didn't get the sample photo. But the image quality that the camera produces(for both the front and rear cameras) are super sharp and with the low light situation in the venue, the f2.0 aperture really kicked in and did its job very well.

The colors are good too, it's a bit on the lower contrast(at least when I checked it quickly) but definitely a great image quality.

Video also looks very good! It provides a nice depth of field being an f2.0 aperture cam. I would love to try it out on a Vlog test to see if it fares well with vlogging.

The PixelMaster definitely lived up to it's name and expectations.. and for the price of PHP 13,999 it's really a good smartphone to have!

By the way, Infinix Mobile phones are only available in Lazada and Shoppee but they will have concept stores soon so watch out for that!

Infinix Zero 5 is the flagship phone of Infinix here in the Philippines but they have other models too like the Note series, S, and Hot series.

LRM_EXPORT_20171128_192451

I did a video unboxing and quick review of the Infinix Note 4 which I won in the event and you can check it out here: http://lnk.pics/InfinixNote4UnboxingVideo

I'm excited to see how Infinix Mobilility takes on the Philippine Market with it's sleek designs and bang for the buck phones.

Do you think Infinix Mobility is here to stay?
What is your take on this?

for Azrael's Merryland Blog