RACKS going Japanese with their new Katsu Pork Ribs



If you are looking for a heavy meal, then you have to head to RACKS to try their newly launched Katsu Pork Ribs.

For only PHP 465, you can enjoy this Katsu Pork Ribs with your two companions. The serving is big and I can't finish this alone. So I invited a foodie friend to dine in with me to try the latest food offering by RACKS

This is offered only from April 5 up to June 30 only. So go visit RACKS and try the boneless Katsu Pork Ribs!!!



The Katsu Pork Ribs is available in all branches of RACKS nationwide. For my food taste and try session, I visited their RACKS SM Mall of Asia branch, its the nearest branch here in my location in Cavite.




So what do you get if you ordered a Katsu Pork Ribs from RACKS?


- its crisp on the outside
- soft tender on the inside
- deep fried with potato breadcrumbs
- served with homemade coleslaw
- skinny fries
- and you get to choose for the RACKS special sauce - original or spicy




Its so huge and big! I thought that I will get a regular size of a katsu pork just like in some Japanese restaurant. But for RACKS' version, its too much!! hahahaha. but that's a good problem






Here's what's inside the meat...so soft, hot and flavorful. I just love the crispy-ness of the crumbs, they added more flavor and also crunch




To fill in more of our hungry tummy. I also ordered this boneless baby back ribs.
Its easy to eat it without the  bone.




To help us cool down, we ordered this pink lemonade to beat the heat of Manila.





Here's the best finisher.....a sweet hot lava cake with cold ice cream toppings.
Ohhh I only finish half of it... the Katsu Pork Ribs is too heavy..

All food went to my take out and took it home for my next day lunch hahaha.
Thanks RACKS for offering a super size meal




And here's my foodie guest of the week -- Aci of www.acigirl.com




Thanks for joining for my taste and try session at RACKS





And also happy 60th anniversary to SM Supermalls!