A Quick Photo walk at SM MOA by the Bay with a Sony and Fujifilm shooter

DSC_0106

After attending a lunch event at Spiral Manila, I was with Ted Claudio and Aaron Nomo and we decided to go to SM MOA to do some photo walk at the bay side area. We are teasing Aaron because he acquired recently a brand new Sony A7s camera, and we invited him to join us in a quick photo walk, while Ted in other hand is excited to use his friend's Fujifilm X100, because the camera is so perfect for street photography and then as for me, Im still using my old Nikon D5300 with 18-55mm kit lens, I want to shoot more using the DSLR because I got so rusty in photography after doing a 2 year vlog for my Youtube channel.



DSC_0112

I was not planning to shoot with my camera and I was with them in MOA just to wait for the food in my tummy to settle down and try that new drink at Starbucks.

But I got the energy to bring out my DSLR and shoot side by side with them.
So here are my shots captured at the SM MOA by the bay.



DSC_0116DSC_0130DSC_0134DSC_0146DSC_0154DSC_0166

So what do you think of my shots?
Hmmm I guess I should shoot more and do more practice