Rico’s Lechon, the best lechon of Cebu opened their 3rd branch in Tiendesitas Pasig


The 3rd branch of Rico’s Lechon is really here! The best lechon of Cebu is getting more closer to our hearts as they put up more branches around the metro and giving chance to others who haven’t tried the Rico’s Lechon best selling food -- the spicy lechon.

Back then, you can only taste and try Rico’s Lechon if you flew to Mactan and Cebu City, I remember that me and my friends went around Cebu City and searching for the branch of Rico’s Lechon, we learned about Rico’s Lechon after numerous suggestion and advice by fellow netizens and Cebuanos on my Facebook post survey.

After trying Rico’s Lechon in Cebu back in 2016, It became my instant lechon favorite and I always keep on bragging about it to my friends and family that they should taste reigning king of Lechon in Cebu.

There are other good lechon brand in Cebu, there’s also CNT, but after CNT, I chose Rico’s Lechon because of their creation of the spicy kind of lechon, that became the crowd favorite of Cebuanos.

The title of “the best lechon in Cebu” didn’t come from Rico’s Lechon, the title and tag came from Cebuanos and tourist who have tried their spicy lechon product.

For the 3rd branch of Rico’s Lechon, they know occupy the ground floor in Tiendesitas - Level 1 Food Village, Bldg B. Its a new restaurant concept and I learned that they offer more food here compare to the other two branches. Because whenever they open one branch, they keep on bringing more food on the menu and some of the food are only available on that resto branch.

Hm… that will turn that resto branch of Rico’s Lechon much more special. Wow!



I traveled all the way from Cavite going to Tiendesitas in Pasig City, it took me around 2 ½ hours travel, I missed the ribbon cutting that day, but its okay, I was there for their spicy lechon and Im so happy that I got one plate for myself for lunch.

Yeah, ako lang mag isa kumain sa table ko haha.



At the Rico’s Lechon Tiendesitas branch, I finally met the founder - Mr Rico’s Lechon himself -- “Enrico Dionson”, the one responsible for putting up the famous lechon resto in Cebu.
Today, Rico’s Lechon new owner is the meat supplier giant - Meat Concepts, Im not sure what are the agreement of the two company, but the most important thing here is that Mr. Rico is still doing hands on to keep Rico’s Lechon resto alive and well, even if its under a new management.

Nice to meet you sir Rico, and thank you for bringing Rico’s Lechon here in Manila.



The new branch of Rico’s Lechon in Tiendesitas Pasig.
Its a much spacious resto, they also have function room for private dining or meeting and also they have a separate room for the lechon making, you can watch it on a CCTV monitor all activities happening at their lechon roasting roam.

I got a chance to visit that roasting room,but I declined to visit it because I need to wear some mask and hair net and I dont want my hair ruin that day -- may lakad pa kasi ako after my lunch here at Rico;s Lechon.



Different languages for “salamat” or thank you
For Cebuano -- its Daghang Salamat.



Here are the entire menu of Rico’s Lechon in Tiendesitas. Im not really sure if its a new menu or maybe a copy of the menu from their Mactan branch, but I heard that they have more food here compare to two branches here in Manila, which is in BGC and Glorietta in Makati.

But according from the manager of Rico’s Lechon, some of the food on their menu are new and it will be available only here at their Tiendesitas branch for the mean time, and then after 2 months, some of the new food will be also available in their other branches.




Here’s the dining area of Rico’s Lechon Tiendesitas.
I love the interiors and dining set up, I think they decorated the seats and wall for an Instagram mood.



The Lechon chopping station
A see through wall of their lechon chopping station is one great attraction for their dining customers. We can see how their staff prepare the spicy lechon, how to chop it, and how they make ready your ordered lechon.



One spicy lechon coming up!




Fried Rice




Chicken Binakol




Ginataang Laing




Lechon Kare Kare



Lechon at Tokwa Baboy



Lumpiang Shanghai



Maja Kalabas



Buchi with Caramel sauce




Special Leche Flan





Spicy Lechon




Chicken Binakol
Check out the yummy coconut meat



A very satisfied foodie at Rico’s Lechon.

Im not sure if the spicy lechon here got a toned down version, but Im hoping that their spicy lechon flavor will have the same spice flavor like in Cebu. But I will give their Tiendesitas branch a chance to adjust because they just opened recently. The one in BGC got a nice spice level, or maybe they want to tone it down just to let you adjust and add more chili or sili on your lechon.

For me, the spicy lechon -- in low, mid or high spice level is still good. Its the best lechon flavor for me, because Rico’s Lechon spicy lechon is the reason thats why they are now so famous.

If you are near Tiendesitas, I suggest you go visit Rico’s Lechon because their lechon is da best gyud!