Lots of Filipino food here at Kusina buffet resto of Hilton Manila


Its my first time here at Hilton Manila and I learned that they have this nice resto that offers the best Filipino cuisine, its a buffet resto and you need to reach the 3rd level of the hotel in order to enter the resto.

I owned some of those resto GC that I won in a raffle last December in Resorts World Manila’s thanksgiving event, so we just remembered that we should use the GC before it expires.

Dinner buffet that night is around PHP 2,395, and since the GC we have can only accommodate two persons, we decided to pay for extra, but then there’s that BDO credit card promo that gave us an almost a PHP1k discount for our extra. Wow! That’s an awesome deal



At the lobby of Hilton Manila.
Ok I dont like the shirt Im wearing hahaha



Inside Kusina resto
Btw, Kusina is a Filipino word meaning “kitchen”



We just noticed this long dining table at the corner of the Kusina resto. Its not really a private dining area, but the table set up reminds me of a long dining table at home. I think you can get this spot if you are coming with 11 guest.



Here’s a short tour for their Kusina section
The Panaderia section is where you can find some breads, cakes, desserts, coffee and tea.



Dampa Paluto is where you can find the Filipino dishes. Also its a section where you can ask the chef to cook your raw seafood or meat.



Kusina Seafood
Plenty of raw and fresh seafood - salmon meat, mussels, crabs and prawns
Wow! You can ask the Kusina staff to make you some baked mussels, or buttered garlic seafood



At the corner of the resto, I discovered the lechon carving section.
You can ask the staff to get more crispy lechon skin for you. I always do that hahaha
Kutchabahin ang resto chef para sa balat.



They also have a dimsum section.



For the International section you can find here some of the Singaporean, Malaysian, and Chinese cuisines.

I like the Beef Rendang here.



International cuisine



Filipino cuisine.
I like their Kare Kare!!! And caldereta. Its always the best Filipino food for me.




At the Fresh Lumpia section, you can get here some Japanese maki and rolls



And here’s our Maki and Rolls haul



Different kind of Filipino condiments, you can choose any kinds of vinegar made from different parts of the Philippines.



For your side dishes, appetizers and salad



We Filipinos love side dishes, it helped us to remove the “umay” flavor, or your flavor buds tiredness of the flavor, you can choose a sweet, soury or fresh savory flavor to get that “umay” out of your taste



Make your own salad.



Looks like a Hainanese chicken



Choose any of these for your BBQ adventure - on pic, you see some pork barbecues, curry pork, salmon, pork ribs and dried danggit fish



I grabbed some fresh seafood from the buffet and I brought it here at the grilling station at the Dampa Paluto station. I watched the chef on duty in grilling my salmon



They hand over this electronic thing that signals and light up when the food grilling is done.



Just a few salmon meat.
Busog na kasi ako e.



I dont know what are the mechanics of their liquor area, but for me, I super enjoyed the unlimited sago’t gulaman at the beverage area.



Plus points when I learned that they are using METAL STRAW



During my 1st plate...my first attack is -----  LECHON!!!!



Buffet dinner at Kusina with Lace and mama




Blueberry and strawberry cheesecake with edible gold foil



The best part of the Kusina resto is that they have a FROYO machine!!!!!
Wow!!! Kusina resto at Hilton Manila is now my 2nd best buffet resto in Manila



My wife Lace getting a nice shot of her dessert and coffee



Ayan mga mukhang busog!




Kusina resto is now my new fave buffet resto in a hotel. Because they offer the best Filipino food in their resto and has a wide selection of food, and plus their dining area is so nice, the staffs and chefs are very helpful and attentive to your needs, they did a great job in making sure their dining customers are doing okay. For the food, I super love the Filipino food, now I can recommend this resto to my foreigner friends, especially if they are looking for something to eat when they are near the airport or at Resorts World Manila. I'm excited to go back here, I guess I should try their breakfast and lunch next.

Kusina at Hilton Manila is located at the Newport Blvd in Resorts World Manila, Pasay City
https://www.facebook.com/HiltonManila/