I think this is for the OPPO Joy Hunt - a sale event by OPPO this Christmas! - here's a teaser!

 

I was expecting that this is a beauty product, I didn't get the memo at first from the delivery rider. Then I took the package and told the people at home that someone sent me a beauty product.

So here's the content of this package. 



Cute packaging!

There's a dried plant or flower for decoration and covered with white cloth. I sent a photo to my wife and she said - ano laman nyan? baby? ahahah

Sabi ko, i think its a soap product. 




Then boom!! I saw the label -- ohhhhh its from OPPO!!!
Wow ano meron dito sa loob?

At first I think they will launch a big tablet of phone hahah



A close up look of the decor plant, I placed this to our center table to add more purpose of this decor. 




And unwrapping the box.. wow!!!  it says... Unbox to find your joy!



I asked myself what are the things that gave me joy... hmmm
so  I opened it.. and here's the content inside. 



Okay.. OPPO is like Santa Clause --- these items do really bring joy!!
They know I like back packs
They know I want a belt bag and I love Converse!!! -- I need a belt bag to use when Im on Bike Tour
And also...they know that I so miss Chicago Popcorn!!!! I think my last taste of Chicago Popcorn was around 2009 ??  and wow!! brought a small can here hhuhuhuh salamat OPPO! 



Oh spotted a love letter...




This remind that I got invited to an OPPO party for Friday. OK see you!!
and thanks so much for sending these joys to my home. 




Lets open the Chicago Popcorn! 



OMG!!!! Caramel and Cheese popcorns! 



Finally, we introduced this popcorn to Ashton.. 
He haven't tried it before and I joked that... pang Snack Exchange popcorn lang kasi tayo noon
But here we are, we get to taste the best popcorns in the metro! 



Here's the Converse belt bag.
Ang ganda!! its perfect to my waist.. but in this new trend, we wear this as a body belt bag 



At first I thought it was a Jansport bag... pero hindi pala



Its a Parkland Kingston backpack 30L 
wow!! perfect for..... travel ??  

This is perfect because I'm going to Tagaytay this Friday, I will use this backpack as my pandemic backpack for travel



And Im surprised that the bag are made from recycled materials and the SRP is US 45!
wow!!! 

go check it here-  Kingston – Parkland (parklandmfg.com) 



Thanks so much OPPO Philippines for sending these joys to me!!! Im super happy that we get to collab again this 2020 

cheers for 2021 and see you this Friday for your online party!