Level up your phone with stylish mobile phone accessories from Ringke at Shopee's 5.5 Brands Festival!



Are you looking for a good accessories for your iPhone, Samsung or Huawei phone?  
I know its hard to find the best and the right fit for your phone models, but you should check out Ringke's Shopee store to score some accessories and casing that are now offered up to 50% off at the event of Shopee's 5.5 Brands Festival.
I always visit Ringke's site ever since, because I always check out some new designs for casing for my Huawei, but majority of the casing sold there is for iPhone and Samsung, but thats okay, there are still lots of accessories sold for Android users 



Here's my 1st purchase at Ringke, a Smartfish Charging Cable USB Type 6 20cmm cable length, yeah I know its short but I plan to use this to charge my camera via USB, I scored this for only PHP400+

For iPhone and Samsung casing, pls do check out the listing below that are on sale price by Ringke at Shopee.

Ringke iPhone 12 Pro Max Fusion Matte Case - Translucent Frost Finish Shockproof Soft TPU Bumper | Shopee Philippines


Ringke iPhone 12 / 12 Pro Fusion Matte Case - Translucent Frost Finish Back Shockproof | Shopee Philippines

Ringke Fusion Case for Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra | Shopee Philippines


Ringke iPhone 12 Pro Max Onyx Case - Tough Rugged Durable Shockproof Flexible Premium TPU | Shopee Philippines