New Blog layout

at last..after 2 years...and then i got it!!!!!! new blog layout and I'm ready for the next century.

as time pass by, i will enhance more my blogsite for being a user friendly website
i'm thinking what stuff will I upload..

Merryland Letter sender
maybe I'l make a letter of the week, month or best super letter

send in your questions and I'l reply with my advice about some stuff you want me to answer.
it can be a letter questions about work, school, lovelife, career, family and etc.

hmm...its a merryplace for everyone, we should be happy and enjoy the colors of life.

ahahha..i sound like someone you read in a tabloid.
but NOT! this is for the new generation.

send now your questions and we will published it here in my blogsite.

you can send it to my email at [ azrael @ gmail.com ]
and indicate the subject : [merryland questions]

best letter sender of the month will recieve some goodies from our sponsors.
you read that? we have sponsors ahahahah....how about a free drink every friday night in Starbucks courtesy of Lyndon Gregorio or a free numerology by Lico Reloj or a free photo of me with signature hahhaaha.

Trading merrycenter
il be putting a link soon and you can post all your stuff for sale or wanted items
trading and swapping corner everyone.

I might require some percentage cut or freebies for every transaction and sales of items.
I'm still thinkng of an idea how and where the cycle will go.
anyway....more update soon about this.

Geek Job hunter ball Z
a link will be posted soon for hmm.job postings and hmm,..for job seekers.
the page will be developed soon....by who????? hmmm....

Merrylandster multi-hi5-space
are you one of us?
are you a merylander ?
you want to have friends and be one of the cool people in the network and community?

we will not force you to join
but I assure you....joining will be fun.



-----
of all craps...I dont know how will I put this stuff in my blogsite..
but enhancing it and transforming it into some powerful blogsite...is possible.

more updates soon...I did this..coz I can't sleep.
I want to go to the beach
I want to go to cebu and bohol
I want to be with Lace.
Where's my calculator ? I have a quiz on monday.
blast!!!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments