Neil Gaiman In Manila: Beyond Expectations

posted in TransFormers Philippines Forum
thanks Mark!

I should have thought about updating my long awaited blog, but unfortunately
I would re-typed it again when power went down early this afternoon.

Probably in a few days when I have a decent time I will be able to write my
three day adventure during Neil Gaiman's stay here in the Philippines. So far
what I only sort out are photos from Monday's frenzied book signing, and it
never gets better lining up at 5AM to get someone else's book autograph by the
guy in black.

I know its freakish that I'm posting here at the TransFans Philippines, which is
unrelated to the hobby. I just want to share something that's very different
besides the usual interest.


see the photos I'll post some when I got them ready in my "events blog".


See...



[image]

People has been lining up up to to Goldilocks in Aurora boulevard...





[image]

I got number six...





[image]

Azrael the Artists' Den ring leader with the gang... And me. ;D





[image]

Mr. Gaiman arrives and the crowd goes wild...





[image]

Standing in line... Camy (far left), Me, Nelz Yumul & Ariel Atienza.





[image]

Neil Gaiman gets stunned with Camy's artwork and she cries... He gives her a hug
twice after this photo.





[image]

I got books for close friends & rubbed elbows with the guy in black...
Twice. 8-)





[image]

Azrael, Ariel, and Camy --She's really Happy alright!





[image]

Arnold Arre never got his book signed but accidentally saw Mr. Gaiman while he
was in the washroom by accident.





[image]

The crowd goes as the line goes until he got everyone signed there books at
10:45PM... What about the dinner?





**

Special thanks to Azrael Coladilla & Henry De Dios these guys rocked, and
also to Nocturne: The Neil Gaiman group. They are close friends from New Worlds
as well

Post a Comment

3 Comments

Kat said…
Neil Gaiman was awesome! Despite being really exhausted, he was still nice. Awesome talaga. Met some really cool people during the signing too. Ang saya!
MC said…
That makes even great... Not only you get to line-up and get your book signed. You also get to meet new friends.
Unknown said…
love the pics! :)