Food monsters attack!!


eat at HAO restaurant in Blue Wave
specialty is the awesomw Shabu Shabu, its not an illegal drug.
you have to cook the food and boil it in your soup or fry it.

we ate here during our day 2 Pyro Olympics.



Komoro Soba in Megamall
getting ready for our day 5 at the pyro olympics, after hanging out and shopping in Megamall, we crashed for a moment here in Komoro Soba, too bad that my Oyakodon is always out of stock everytime I order it.


Krua Thai in Blue Wave
for our day 4 pyro stuff, we got our dinner here and its a yummy taste Thai style.
its a new taste in my tongue, i loved that spicy squid,
also theres a new branch located in megamall megastrip B.


Kimono Ken in Blue Wave
our last dine in Blue Wave after watching the last day of the pyro event.
at last after i failed to order my Oyakodon at Komoro Soba, I just finally filled my stomach here and got my Oyakodon, tnx to Kimono Ken,. the service is smooth and fast


Hot Shots in Blue Wave
(no pic of us eating)
I got pissed off in this burger house coz we waited 30 min. just to get our orders.
well, some of the orders behind my back got entertained first...yeah
talk about first come first serve.
pic above is the stampede of people storming out of Blue wave just to watch the day 3 of pyro event.