Tarlac, Don Bosco and Benilde


I was with Lace yesterday in their school's campus tour in Don Bosco, Tarlac, and it was a very tiring day for us, we enjoyed the ride and sleep, and also munching the Jollibee meals somewhere in Tarlac.

Before we arrived in Tarlac, we were asked to stop for a check point by the LTO, and It was scary coz all of them are armed with guns. They are very strict in that place coz shooting carnappers and kidnappers happened couple of days earlier, and I almost piss my pants when they started the check point and asking for ID's.. I got scared what if they kidnapped me!
er....yeah I heard the news about those artist being kidnapped by the army.

the LTO guy is scary too, he suspected first that we might be students who are anti the government.

er...cheesecake!!! then they allowed us to pass. and whew!!!1




the CSB booth



the merry Lace and Astrid ...I am Benilde !



ipod nga! (it means move hahahah)
ipod na hindi i-pod



wearing my Lady in the Water limited shirt!
yeah! check out also my THE COVE keychain with a room number, a premium item that I won after giving a good review and meaning about the powerful symbolism of M. Night's LADY in the WATEr.... and damn! I lost to that Lady in the water poster with the actors and actresses signature.

Post a Comment

0 Comments