Seminarista


This September 7, I will be having again my seminar about blogging and it will be my second time to do it in school, 2nd year students of FEU I.T. will be there to learn more about weblogs.
i think I might do this another round for 3rd year students Im not yet sure when it will be. But I have a schedule for a live workshop about blogging and digital movie for 4th year students and this will be for their requirement in their subject CS Trends.

I just made some short activity for Sept. 7 and this might boost up my teaching skills, coz Im doing a new style for the students.

Well see for the coming months and we might have a series of workshop in other school.
Im not that pro for the field, I got the experience and beliefs, but this mentoring program sure is fun !

Post a Comment

0 Comments