4th Manila Comics Creation Seminar
production note 6


The start and end of every week is now busy for me, and running the event for a good impact of promotion must continue and never let this pass the other day. I went too early last thursday for a meeting for one of our media partners and I thought that I will be the only to be there, Im glad that the others txted me and said that they are already in there way.

I arrived 1 hour early and I sat down to one of the coffee shop inside the building, there I conduct a short review and analysis of the event space and marketing gimik for the comic seminar. Stuff that I have is magazines and my clear book containing important documents for the event.

after gulping that capucino I decided to read my PC Magazine for a quick techie breakfast, now after reading some articles, I got excited to try that new web browsers that is easy to use with blogging and sharing photos.

i got annoyed in the length of my hair, it always covers my eyes and because of it is already a cold season, my hair grows much faster and I started now wearing my sunglasses as a headband.

to my decision, I went to Bench Fix Salon to solve my problem, it will be a good start for me to have a new style of hair that will give me peace of mind whenever im in school or outside.


my hair stylist is named Cesar Sitchon, and wow he got a good point for the style of my hair, at first he wants my hair to be cutted mohawk style, i said to him that its okay, I really need a new hair and I dont want this old style of mine to stay long for another year. I really need to have a new hair lifestyle. hahhaah

so he cut and then he stopped styling my hair into a mohawk, but he likes it my new style coz it will make my head more small, than my previous hair, he said that I looked like a girl in my old style.

he wants my hair to colored, but the I told him that I will come back after college, (and thats this October), While styling he discovered about my lil' career in the web and events and dang!! he told me that I was like Tim Yap (and again, I never heard of his name for half a year) and there ya go! people can't stop dubbing me as Tim Yap of the comic-anime-music-pop industry.

so there my hair is now short and we finished our mission of our meeting and it was a blast.

i got a really cool lunch meeting with the people of Glass House Graphics and its a good and long meeting and planning for the seminar. Im still having a problem for the ticket venue in Megamall, But I will be having a meeting this week in one of the shop owners in Mega to finalize my proposal re: the selling of tickets.

my buddies of ToyCon, Cholo and Vic gave a go signal to put the tickets in their shop in Greenhills and Marikina Riverbank.

so now Im waiting for the ticket prints and teaser poster.

3 schools are now waiting for the poster and tickets, I have to make the printing double time. and it seems that this will be my last week for August to finish all of these task.

uaghhhh....... 3 meetings for this week and I have to schedule it wisely.

midterm exam is this thurs and fri, so for the the two days, it will be a no no for the comic seminar for me, to give me more focus in my exams

Post a Comment

0 Comments