Big Insult !

img257/838/hulka3ff75iz1.jpg

first,, I conceptualized and gather a group of people to form this team to organize an event
then they stole it from me, got all the credits and using all my concept and dream.

and then they approached me to help them re-organized and reformat it. I accepted it and began working and researching and gathering surveys to make the event more organized and well promoted.

then suddenly I discovered this press release floating around and it seems that they already organized in their own with another group. and didn't informed me about it.

Im mad and angry!

they should tell me before so that I wont become a total idiot asking, interviewing and entertaining people's inquiriy about this event.

well fuck that ! and God damn you all!

i'm starting to hate all people because of this,
I like to help and get back on something that I started and since they approached me to re-do things right.

parang hinalo mo yung sinigang na sabaw sa dinugan, tapos ipapakain sa akin then tatawanan lang ako... putang ina nila! alam ko may agenda sila against me

grabe...bastusan na talaga ito.

because of this, i will act something that I should have done it before, kahit na masira na name ko.. bwisit sila...fucking USERS !

Post a Comment

4 Comments

ARTLINK STUDIOS said…
Oh my god....Please calm down my friend. There are still ways to cope this crisis. I felt what you felt.Maybe there is still a chance to correct all this misunderstanding?

Perhaps you can do more things other and better than this "baby".:D
With your capacity and competence, you can create another one if in case.:D

God Speed.:D
tnx!

because of this.a new one will be born next summer.

and i need all of your help in making it possible.
Anonymous said…
Dude, use the power of the Internet and the media. These people did wrong shit, now it's up to you to get the word out.

It's your RIGHT to recompense.

Put out a press release, post it to several social networks and social circles in the Internet, and let people in similar fields know what happened. (Kind of like the way DIGG and Crooks and Liars expose the hypocrisy of Fox News, etc).

I know you already have a name made for yourself, so may credibility ka dude.

Give 'em hell!
Jayne said…
wow that's really unfair, I hope they will soon realize what a big mistake they made for not choosing you to oraganize their event. Big loss tlga sa kanila tsk tsk.

Look at the bright side ngyon palang they're making you realize na di sila ganun ka professional, what more if you stayed longer with them than you really should?

Di bale we will support ALL your events =D Only the Best for you Az.