Hello Kitty Cosplay for Pet Cats

I wanna have one! hahhaha, I will dress up our pet cat "Puti", and it will be perfect because she's white furry and will be a great costume for her, and if my other pet cat "Pulot" do bad things, I can wear this to him as punishment hahahaha.



read more here


A Japanese pet apparel company is selling a special edition costume that they guarantee will make your cat look like the spitting image of Hello Kitty. The official Sanrio-approved costume includes a hat and “blouse,” and it only costs 18,900 yen (160 US dollars). Is it worth it?

Who-Sucks.com has conducted a study on the value of this costume and we are now prepared to share it with the general public so that we can conduct a poll on what you think of it!

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Hazel Manzano said…
i like your cat! so cute!!!
anyway, yup i woke up from that lightning the other day. it was less than 5 feet away from my room.
hi hazel,
the cat on the photos is only a model for the cosplay hello kitty heeheheh

not my cat..

wow..lightnings to day are very human erw...friendly hahhah