lost pad

it sucks that i lost my favorite mouse pad, a freebie from an aussie IT company, and I'm using that for almost a year already. Now Im having problems using my optical mouse without my favorite mouse pad, i like to use that because the surface is so perfect for me in using it in navigating my laptop and also for web designing. Now Im using a poster of Chico Sci, a free poster of Fudge Magazine, and Im using it as my mouse pad for now.

I just discovered it yesterday during the Jelly in Manila meet up in Kape Isla, I was about to use my mouse during work and when I started looking for it inside my bag, then I realized that I might just left at home. Then last night after arriving from a massive traffic ride with Lace. I began searching the whole area of the house looking for my favorite mouse pad. At first I can't accept it that it is lost or that my being careless strikes again.

I used my Transformers the movie mouse pad which I bought it for P20 in GameX event months ago, at first the surface is smooth, but then after using it for a while, my hands got tired and then felt that the surface of that pad is not good for me, so I decided to turn over the pad and use the back surface.

It works pretty well, and sometimes I do that whenever Im at a internet shop and if I use a sucky mouse and a mouse pad.

Now Im starting to find the best ever and perfect mouse pad for me this Christmas.
I just don't know where could I find a Ambit Recruitment mouse pad. All left here is the mug coaster with the same surface texture. I tried using it as a mousepad, it works at first
and the comfortability of the pad doesn't tire my hand. the only problem is... it is just so small.

now the hunt begins.

the search for the perfect mouse pad.

Post a Comment

0 Comments