A Cat's Tail



Here's what I do during the morning, when my pet cat "Pulot" is sleeping inside our study room and me while working, play around my toys and use Pulot as one of my props haahaha.
Pulot went out of the house and always stay out of distance after he sees the kittens playing around, running, jumping in our lanai place. Pulot always stay there during his youngling days and he is used to sleep there the whole day. But now since the kittens always bug Pulot, he stay away for the whole day and I don't even have a clue where he stays all night and day.

And then saw him in our roof when I woke up, he is starting to tucked himself in and prepares to sleep, then I opened the window and called at him, and then he just started at me and meows a little, I know he is sleepy, but I just told him to come near by the window and climb up where am at. He used to climb at our window everyone morning waking us up, but then I think he got a problem in recognizing me because I have a new hair cut, but then I reached out my arms and then he prepared to walk and stretched himself and climb up the window. then he crawled slowly and starting to look at me and recognize me. funny part is that when i let him in he started pushing his body and head to my leg and making a nice meow and jump over the bed while I fix and fold the blanket, but Pulot thought that I'll be setting up my laptop on the bed.

So I told him we wil be going down and you will be sleeping in the study room with me while I work there.



and then he sleep like a cold oil hahaahaa, from 8am upto 12nn is his nap time, I just don't know where he roams on late evening, but I know cats used to stay at night and hunt, or interact with other opposite cats. We really want to keep Pulot inside but we can't monitor him properly inside during at night because he might invade the fridge whenever we are asleep hahhaah.

my toy Iron hide of the Transformers guards me pet cat while he sleeps, because there this news that there is a slaughtering incident happened in Dasmarinas Village where 29 cats and includes kittens were killed by a mad man using a lead pellet gun. the cats are inside a cafe of a certain community that was kept there and ready for adoption, but on the morning of Dec 17th they saw all cages are covered with blood and all cats are dead and others are fighting to survive.

one of the gruesome incident that happened to cats, been receiving this email and sms messages from friends relaying the message to everyone on what happened. i just hope that the bad guy will be jailed for what he have done, so im a little bit worried on my pets, because we can't expect that it might happened to us too.




on the other side, Iron Hide checks Pulot for fleas. Im not sure if Pulot has but im preparing him for a big bathe next week, I haven't given him a great bath for a year, because someone told me that I should bathe them if they are on its 1st year. so Pulot might get a first bath and Im now researching for shampoo or anything that will make him hmmm..clean . He is always clean. ( lick lick lick soap ) hahaahah



The 4 kittens, I dub them as the Pulotlets, because Pulot is the dad, and they look like little Pulots.same feature when Pulot arrived here at home. small, noisy, hyper and annoying hahaaha. the Pulotlet on the pic has a short tail, so I called him "Putol", because his tail looks like been cut, and while they grow I observed that the older Pulotlet is bullying the lonely white colored fur, one of the unique than the 3, because the 3 kittens have a same fur like Pulot but the white one has a white fur and a Pulot hair on the head, that makes him different from the 3.

I just saw the elder one tries to block the white one during meal time, and i just found out just like in the animal kingdom and the ugly duckling story

Post a Comment

0 Comments