Knight Rider, the fast and the furious KITT

The image “http://tvmedia.ign.com/tv/image/article/852/852370/knight-rider-2008-20080214012945535_640w.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
image from IGN

For me, they should done this tv series into a movie. Well' I just over reacted too much on too much car scenes hahhaha. I do have little nostalgia of the old tv series of Knight Rider, but didn't grew up too much from it, but I only remember is that talking car KITT and the driver- the Hoff.

But this 2008 Knight Rider is not a remake, but it is a part of the original Knight Rider tv series and it was mentioned in the new tv series that this is the 2nd generation of the KITT car, the black Mustang car for the KITT 2008 is one big weapon, if I'm going to get a PC or a toy, the KITT 2008 is the best toy there is. Well I just hope that this is real.

The story revolves around in a 2 hour car chase and introduction of the new KITT and the characters. Funny to see also they mentioned Michael Knight and the new driver for the KITT car, I guess the Knight Rider line do flow in the blood. A cameo appearance of Michael Knight appeared on the last scene. At first I speculated early that the enemy in the tv series might be Michael Knight, but then I just guess that he will be appearing soon in some episodes and might be bringing up the 1st KITT.

I didn't researched on what happened to the 1st KITT. but I just love to see it return and do a contest with the new one.

for me. the 2nd gen KITT is much stronger than the 1st gen KITT. it looks like a merge KITT and VIPER car, yeah I watch the tv series VIPER, with lots of cool gadgets and abilities, I just dont remember if it talks ahhahahaa.

If you didn't grew up with Knight Rider, you should try this. just don't mind the actors and poor acting on the pilot episode. Just focus your attention to the car.. yeah! the car speaks! and the main character of this tv series.

I want to see KITT fights with robots and other super cars in the future episodes

Post a Comment

0 Comments