The Marica Gonzales letter and the toyoserye



Few days ago, I just received this letter from Marica Gonzales and its about her missing husband who is a soldier in Mindanao who never came back home to his family, then I shared this to my networks and we just found out that this letter that is well written and looks like more scripted, is a big viral campaign for this soy sauce called Marica. And now they had invaded the Youtube space and posted this commercial tele serye ad of the soy sauce.

And after watching the tv ad, we finally saw Marica Gonzales on the video and this soy sauce.

Here's my question... how did they got email? because if it is a spam and then there might be a local network might be sharing our email addresses. This is kinda freaky.. It will be more better if they posted that in some forums or social networking sites rather than sending it to us privately in our email. Well, I think that's viral marketing and what it can do it us.. lose credibility in the first place, laugh at it and glad they released it quickly that it is a viral ad for a soy sauce. I'm wondering what if this news breaks out on our local broadsheets and tv news ?

hmmm.. It's a brilliant idea, and now I'm subscribing to its Youtube channel hahahaha.
to see more of Marica.