Going back to regular programming

http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/1/photos/792/500x500/4/part-1433-6.jpg?et=yoHlZEk6VST9uWCljI0aPQ&nmid=217318477

Hi everyone,

I'm back in talking to my readers again haaha. Tomorrow will be another day for me and it will be my first time to attend a wedding of a friend and got an invite weeks ago, and its my first time to attend alone, and I got invited to be a witness of their wedding, but to some of you know that as the "ninong sa kasal" or god father of the couple. Been busy the past few days and looks like a lot of events are being cooked in a big pan and it will be ready for serving it to the people soon. I haven't posted any production notes yet, but If ever I got time tomorrow, I nice blow by blow production notes of the events I'm cooking for this year. I just got another big event and I'm on a study today and learn more on how will I make it more big and kick ass, and yeah, it involves this favorite video game, movie and music.

Also been busy working on the Alodia Gosienfiao mini fans day and I'm working it with the main organizers and thanks to them that they accepted my offer in helping them for the event, I might post a separate production note for this event and a mother event will be created soon after the mini fans day. I know everyone is excited and Im very happy that my event concept got approved and now we are using it for Alodia's event.

http://images.popazrael.multiply.com/image/1/photos/794/500x500/1/DSC00793.JPG?et=GEQQP6jx3Bm3tKL0njeCJg&nmid=217766355
The lone viper in sm mall of asia. I just finished a meeting and now im going to eat my dinner and attend a 2nd meeting also in sm moa.
Events coverage are getting hot today, and now I'm very hungry in acquiring a DSLR, and looks like that I need it asap. I'm now receiving photography gigs and its a great opportunity that people are trusting me to do a photography job. But my camera can do something like a DSLR, but I might do an experiment and might focus on fashion photography.

Speaking of Fashion.. I'm helping a friend who has a friend and in need of 500 guests for their guestlist of the Philippine Fashion Week on May 2009, if you are interested to be part of the guest list and get free tickets, all you have to do is SIGN UP HERE.

And talking about sign ups, I'm organizing a bloggers party on March and I'm inviting all pinoy bloggers to join the fun and party with us, no need to write or post anything, the only requirement is be there and sign up first here in order you are included in the guest list. Im going to close the sign up tomorrow evening, so reserve the date and start signing up.

Ok, hope this little chat is helpful..

I'm going now and good luck to me tomorrow and hope to see everyone in all events in the metro.