the coffee mania



I went to Sta.Rosa, Laguna last Tuesday and I'm with the traditional media having an out of town tour to visit a factory located in Laguna Techno Park and surprised to know that I'm the only blogger in the group. I went to meeting place at 8am, but I arrived at around 8:30am at Starbucks 6750, and my reason for coming late is that I missed the bus stop going to Edsa, and I woke up already near CCP.

Then after arriving to the meet up venue, I got treated for a fast breakfast in Starbucks, then
we hop on the van and brought my coffee there. The saddest part for me inside the van is that I accidentally spilled coffee on my shirt and I felt bad to myself for being so careless. I went to media event with a stain in my polo shirt, but I'm so glad that the ID I'm wearing covered the coffee stain in my shirt.

So my lesson is that, dont drink a cup of coffee in a moving vehicle.

then at the media event, I got treated again for a cup of coffee,then I got a trauma in drinking it again, but I bravely took one cup and finished it. whew.

I remember that one time, I used a drinking straw over a hot coffee. and it was a bad idea...
my tongue got burned badly. hope you wont do the same.