What did I do during my birthday ?

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs125.snc1/5380_117862744275_567879275_2904092_2989036_n.jpg

I haven't posted a blog yet about my birthday last July 1, 2009, and because that I got sick for almost a week and didn't know that I acquired dengue in my body and just found about it days before my recovery, but I'm still here and alive and will post some updates on what good things had just happened to me during my natal day.

I celebrated my birthday party at home, not a super party, but just a simple eat out at home and invite Chris Aquino to come over here in Lace's house in Cavite, and since he lives in Dasma, its just a 30 min. jeep ride away from his home and he was here partying with us and eat good food cooked by Lace's Mama and watch these digital movies in our PCs ( heheheh) won't tell to you what movie haahah, but someone here did a marathon alone upstairs. Then a few minutes later, A Jollibee delivery man came here knocking at the door and delivered to me this cute Jollibee cake by Red Ribbon, I was surprised that I got a birthday cake,and since I dont have a cake at home, this just made my day complete. We set up the whole table over again with food and lit up the candles and I blow it all, and got a funny moment that the candles are not that easy to blow out, got a number of times of blow and my hardest part of blog didn't kill the fire, but then the cake cover helped me after using it to blow the candles, and all went up into a big smoke, hahahaa that's a great blooper for the party.

Then I left home and headed to Megamall to meet my sister and the duo RG and Cerbo, we ate at Sizzling Pepper Lunch and introduced to them the wonders of cooking your own kanin baboy ( hahah its an inside joke, hope you won't get offended or disgusted).



here's a funny video from the cellphone of my sister.

and then after the meal, we went to Starbucks in Megastrip to cool down and after my sister left us, the night became the all boys night out, hahahaha.. gotcha boys!

I still have one utang of an online party for everyone, and since that I got sick after my birthday and gone busy recovering, I will post soon here and at plurk the schedule of the online party that hopefully to be done by next week. Just stay tuned for updates. Its the 6th year online party. hehhee.


and for the thank yous
thanks again to my family, friends, online networks and ka-bloggers.

also thanks to Jollibee and Stratworks for the super cute cake
Amor Maclang and Geiser Maclang company for the fruits basket
Yehey.com and Superbowl of China for that advance birthday treat last week
and to those numerous Facebook friends who spammed my wall and profile with lovelots greetings.

more photos in my album at My July 1, 2009 Super Birthday treat