iWantv.com.ph - watch TV online and video on demand

katorse

Sometimes I am so busy at home working or maybe blogging,I already don't have time to watch tv in the living room or in our bed room, sometimes I am very busy outside attending events and meetings, I am no longer updated that much on what's happening on tv, but then I am right here at home and got some time to watch the last episode of Katorse and thanks to SkyBroadband and Bayan DSL tie up to form this website service to watch TV show episodes online, iWantv.com.ph is now here and available exclusively to Skybroadband andx Bayan DSL.  (read more below)
Welcome to iWantv!_1263505927346

I'm also watching TV Patrol of yesterday's episode, I'm glad that this kind of service is here and this is just a fresh start having all shows of ABS CBN that you can watch live online and also watch other episodes, I heard they will be having movies and other tv networks, as of the moment they are settling some agreements and have a new building relationship with other tv show provider as the age of tv internet is already here.

I just got lucky that I'm one of the blogger to test it here at home, I'm not a Sky or Bayan DSL subscriber, I'm using Globe Broadband here at home, and armed with a tester account, I can now enjoy and watch episodes everyday using my laptop and internet. The speed of buffering is okay and the audio is fine too, In one single click and waiting for some seconds to buffer the video, it will automatically play and then watch the entire episode in you computer.

for the live streaming, they have Myx, ANC, Teleradyo and Al Jazeera.
and then for the video on demand, they have now :

1. Katorse
2. May Bukas Pa
3. Dahil May Isang Ikaw
4. Pinoy Big Brother
5. TV Patrol
6. Bandila
7. SNN
8. The Buzz
9. E-Live
10. Wowowee
11. Maalaala Mo Kaya
12. Kalye
13. Correspondents
14. Profiles
15. XXX
16. SOCO
17. Bottomline with Boy Abunda
18. Sports Unlimited
19.Showtime
20.Lifestyle Channel Shows (MetroWear Randy Ortiz 60s, MetroWear Gala, Metrowear FDCP 2008)

The video stream runs on a 232 Kbps, with 320x240 video pixels, and an aspect ratio of 4:3, the vidoe streams so smoothly and uses Windows Media codecs.You can watch it in a small size or watch it in full screen by just pressing a right click button.

As of now this service is unavailable to Mac, but they will be finding a way soon on how to play a streaming videos using other OS.

Visit http://www.iwantv.com.ph

here are some photos from the preview with the bloggers

P1079435

P1079434

P1079440

P1079439

P1079446

P1079447

P1079448