Amuro Namie, the music and the wild energy

Namie Amuro 5
Jpop or Japanese pop music is my 3rd genre of music I loved, and I just discovered the style, culture and artistic arrangement of Jpop during the early 90's. I like to thank some of my old friends that I met way back during college, and people I met in U.P. Diliman who are hard core in Jpop and Jrock music that gave influence to me to try and listen the other side of Japanese pop culture. It was great to embrace it and a good jumpstart over my other pop culture hobby in anime. But I met this great artist and still the reigning number one "Queen of Japanese Pop Music" - Amuro Namie.

I never met her personally, but listening to music and watching her videos is like meeting her already, discovering her in 1996 is an eye opener for me about Jpop, and after watching all those VHS tape recorded tv episode of Music Station that I borrowed from friends and rented it from a Japanese grocery store, I saw that Amuro Namie is so popular and her music and style makes her more unique from other artist. She's on top of the level that I know in this year 2010, she is still the reigning Queen of Jpop, who brings wild energy to a wild music fan at heart. Pinoy music lovers knows her, because she's one of the best artist in Japan, and a big influence to rising and upcoming artist in their country. I remember her old tracks like "Body feel's exit" "You're my Sunshine", "Don't want to cry" and my last era of listening to her music is during the release of "Can you Celebrate".

namie-amuro_size_800x600
If she will visit Manila, I assure you that I will be the 1st guy falling in line infront of the door of the concert venue. I grew up with her music, and also her fashion style is endless and comes with new trend, Amuro Namie is not just a trend in music, but the wild energy she gives in every generation never deteriorates and still comes in with fresh materials, concept and style.

Amuro Namie still under the Japanese record label "Avex Entertainment Inc., and she already releases her new hit single "Wild", which is now a hit in Japan. The dance/RnB/club driven track features the music of Michico and T.Kura of Giant Swing Productions, a catchy dance music and song with a lot of wild futuristic groove, this is her 11th number one single.

and this time, its my comeback to listen and enjoy her music again, check out her new video below


normal_namie-amuro-004-86414 2namie-amuro_size_800x600 normal_namie-amuro-038-142296 3namie-amuro_size_800x600
You can see here that nothing changed from Amuro Namie, now on her 30's ,she's still sexy, young and never stops making more music. And I have a feeling that she will conquer Manila in the coming weeks or month.

so if you wanna know more and get great news about Amuro Namie, I suggest all pinoy music fans should set their eyes to Coke Zero YouTube Channel / http://www.youtube.com/user/cokezeroph . Visit.... Add.... and Subscribe!

photo source:
http://www.michaeljohngrist.com
http://mi9.com
http://www.sodesk.com
japanhistorian.blogsome.com