Nido Fortified® Science Discovery Center's Halloween Event

NFSDC_invite halloween
The Nido Fortified® Science Discovery Center is having their Halloween party event today and tomorrow, and I was supposed to go to our province tomorrow and then Lace advised me to attend any halloween party event for our baby boy, since it will be his first this year and we should not miss it, and then I remember that Nido Fortified® Science Discovery Center invited us bloggers to attend their event tomorrow, I signed up already and hope to see our fellow bloggers with their kids, the event is open to all and everyone is invited to come and join the space themed halloween party!

and now the hard part.
I need to custom made Ash's space theme costume, he can be an astronaut or an alien

or...

baby-halloween2
Buzz light year!