3D photo experiment

I was thinking on how to they create 3D anaglyphs digitally, and saw Manila Bulletin's 3D edition newspaper on print is a good example and I was curious if ever I can create my own 3D here at home using only Photoshop. I searched for an online tutorial and just saw one tutorial with an easy step. I did some experiments and used my 3D glasses to see if it works well. I still need practice and it also requires a good Depth Of Field photo shots in order for a 3D photo to work.

so here are some of my examples, you can use your 3D glasses to see it

3d 1
1st experiment, band performing at Mercato Centrale

ed 2
2nd experiment, Marc Nelson and Angel Aquino

3d 3
3rd experiment, toy dioramas from the IPMS exhibit

3d 4
4th experiment, Yellowcard photo that I downloaded from Google Images

It was a dizzy experiment because I need to wear and take off my 3D glasses, and I even adjusted the bright control of my laptop to see the 3D clearly. What do you think is the most semi-perfect 3D edit that I created? I need to practice more and looks like this will be a new hobby for me.

maybe soon, I can create a better 3D anaglyphs just like THIS