Blogging workshop later in SM Rosario with Cavite bloggers

Azrael at the Asian Business Expo
at Asian Business Expo ( 2008)
photo source

I'll be in SM Rosario in Cavite later at 2pm to conduct a talk about blogging and tips on how to create blogs, maintain and give tips and tricks, I'm not alone in doing an hour of blogging 101, 2 Cavite bloggers will join with me, Iris aka Entrepmom and Chris aka Cmaotaku will be there also to give a talk and lecture about blogging, all of our talk will based in our experience and I'm excited that I invited my blogger friends to join with me, I think my last talk about blogging was year 2008 in SMX and in 2009 in SM San Lazaro. According to Oliver of SM Rosario Cavite, there will be around 200 students present at the event to listen and learn from us. I think we're going to build an army of new bloggers ehheh.

here's an intro of my co-speakers of the day :)

iris rebao pulga
Iris Rebao-Pulga
I'm a full-time mommy to 5-year old Yona. A computer programmer by profession but a baker by passion. I do blogging on the side primarily to air out my feelings about anything and anything in life, both negative and positive. I started blogging in Multiply back in 2004 but migrated my posts to Blogspot only in 2008. Most of the posts I have in entrepremom.info are about parenting and product reviews.

chris aquino
Christopher Aquino
I am Christopher M. Aquino born in Manila but raised in Dasmariñas Cavite, Philippines. Eldest to three siblings I am a self-proclaimed breadwinner of the family. I am a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Computer Science in St. Jude College Dasmariñas Cavite, Inc. and is currently a freelance writer. I am currently employed as a writer in various websites making articles and doing some search engine optimization to my current company. I currently have two blogs. CMAQUEST (http://www.cmaquest.com) is an infotainment blog which focus more on any blog-worthy material regarding movies, television, toys, video games and anything in between. My other blog is CMABLOGS (http://www.cmablogs.com) which is more of a personal and events coverage blog.


Bloggers Breakaway Bash in SM San Lazaro (2009)
photo source

My plan here is to share my experience in blogging, teach how to start one, and think of it as a hobby and not a money generating activity, because for newbie bloggers must learn first in managing their blogs and discover their skills first before go forward in the business using blogs. Oh okay, that's it for now, kita kits later in SM Rosario.

Chris...Iris... good luck sa atin heheh.