It's pulpy, healthy and orange

Minute Maid
I first encounter Minute Maid during a video blog contest few years ago and I won 1st place in that video blog contest and took home a big Toshiba LCD TV worth 45k , it was the 1st LCD tv in my life and then I saw this big rack on the side of the event hall a stack of small bottles of Minute Maid drink, it says on the label that the drink has real pulpy orange, I grabbed one and kept a bottle in my bag, and then suddenly everyone grabbed all bottles and then Iwent home with one bottle. Then the next morning, I open one ice cold bottle of Minute Maid, fresh from the fridge, and it's my first time to taste it and my eyes went big and my throat become comfy and my taste buds loves the taste and the pulpy-soft-moist of orange bits, Then I told my girlfriend to taste it and then we went to the grocery on the next day and bought the biggest bottle and added Minute Maid in our monthly supply of drinks.

check my story last summer 2009 about how to Beat the heat

Then I discovered that Minute Maid Pulpy Orange has no preservatives and its a perfect juice drink for people who wants to stay healthy and needs more real fruits in their body. I always drink every morning and during my snack time in the afternoon. The pulp bits gives a relaxing feeling for me and I drink it because I want to be healthy, with the busy sched in my life, I sometimes don't have the time to eat fruits, so whenever I'm on the go, I always grab a bottle of Minute Maid Pulpy Orange and hit the road, then drink a fruit juice on hand without any hassle. I super enjoyed it and I make sure I have stocks of it at home.

Watch here for announcement of an upcoming contest that you can win some cash

Join Facebook Page at http://www.facebook.com/MinuteMaid.ph