photo coverage: SM Cyberzone Techno Life Affair event



Here's my photo coverage of the SM Cyberzone Techno Life Affair event here in SM Megamall. My panel talk about blogging just finished an hour ago and I'm here blogging and waiting for the contest entries.

check out my photos that I captured earlier.

Tech team loading my slides on a Compaq notebook
Alodia and Ashley on stage
Alodia's costume on display
at the Windows Phone booth
Game demo at the Windows Phone booth
spotted Siopao master!
spotted Kamen Rider!
checking out some cameras at the Samsung Hub
Siopao Master!
FPJ JR in costume!
Nivek of MCS
War Machine!
with Nivek
RG!
Mike Abundo!
Ashley acoustic performance
here's my panel talk now~
kabado pa ko hahaha
stage games ...
spotted some blogger friends who will join the contest
FPJ and JayL
blogging at the NEO booth
aha!
FPJ JR serious in blogging
Alodia on stage wearing a Super Mario costume

more pics and coverage after this event

Thanks everyone for attending!!! yay!