7th Philippine Komiks Convention 2011 this Nov. 19

komikon2011
Its good to hear that Komikon is evolving every year, the event is growing and getting bigger in promoting pinoy talents, komiks and pop art. I haven't been to the new venue of Komikon, I have failed to attend their event last year and I'm very curious on the new set up and heard that the place is perfect for a comic event.

There will be lots of komiks launching, artists meet and greet, signings, comic contest,
booths, comics bargains and the launch again of their 3rd annual Komikon Awards.

Komikon 2011 is on November 19, 2011 at 10am-7pm
Bayanihan Center, Pasig City.
Entrance Fee is Php 100.
http://www.komikon.org/event-info/

I'm excited already! and want to surprise some old friends there  and I must reserve now my Php 100 ticket for Nov. 19, I just hope that there will be no  conflicts again on my schedule, that's my main problem whenever Komikon is here again, I think last time was that I have my own event happening out of town and I'm so uncomfortable that I missed the  komik event of the year, but I'm going to make sure that I won't book a date for an event project that will hit Nov. 19. promise!!