Celebrities tweet their reaction about Manny Pacquiao's loss vs. Timothy Bradley #mannypacquiaoisstilltheworldsbestboxer

To others, it is quite a stir that Bradley won via split decision, even boxing analyst and fight fans knows that Pacquiao won the match. Here are some tweets from different celebrities, posting their reactions after the boxing match. I'll update this post when there's new celebrity tweets found online .

Its time for a Twitter search!


Lady Gaga59m
RT if you think Manny Pacquiao should won | Favorite if you think Timothy Bradley should lost
  


Sofie Garrucho2h
To Manny Pacquiao, I hope you get to read this.. In our eyes and in our judgement you have won the fight and 100%... 
  


Jimmy Kimmel2h
Paula Abdul would have done a better job judging the fight
  


chris palmer2h
Manny Pacquiao congratulated Bradley. Unbelievable class.
  

Elizabeth Banks2h
So I take it Manny Pacquiao got robbed. 
  

Lady Gaga2h
I only watch boxing because of Manny Pacquiao and
  


Marian Rivera3h
manny pacquiao deserved to win tonight. this is a mockery of the boxing sport. i say  --oprah winfree
  

Nick Carter3h
I think I may never take boxing seriously after that tonight. Manny pacquiao won that fight! Sad day for boxing, I think we should protest!
  

Karen Davila3h
OMG - naiyak ako rito :( RT : A red eyed Manny Pacquiao tells Mario Lopez "I believe I won the fight!" 
  

Tim Yap3h
Sometimes in a "cooking” show, you don't always get what you want. Pacquiao is still our champion. Hugs to Manny&Jinkee! 

julius babao3h
jinky pacquiao in tears. its the first time her kids watched manny's fight up close . sad.
  

RUFFA GUTIERREZ3h
Manny Pacquiao's first lost since 2005! I'm shocked. I hate these commentators!! ☹ SHUT UP!
  

Mikey Bustos3h
OMG! Manny Pacquiao lost?!!! No way... the world is ending.
  

Mo Twister3h
Sincerely, I was pooping in toilet when I heard "NEW WBO..." I'll tell you, the biggest piece of bullshit wasn't in my toilet.
  

Maxene Magalona3h
Sad :( 
  


Justin Timberlake 3h
I'm gonna let it go... After I say this... Boxing was RUINED tonight for me.
  

Miley Ray Cyrus3h
 MP (NTBC) is the hero here & every body knows it! I feel so sad right now! i wanna send him a belt! ha! that summm bulllshit!
  


Katy Perry3h
  The whole world is disappointed just look at the TT. But we all know who really won!
 Retweeted 100+ times
  


Angel Rivero50m
Don't be confused, kids!! Bradley won because he threw the most Power HUGS <3 <3 <3 
  

Bruno Mars2h
Uggh!? What Happened!! I BET MILLION $$$ FOR MANNY!! HEY!
  


Lady Gaga2h
Twitter holds the truth. 
  


oliviamunn3h
Did u think u won? Pacquiao:Absolutely. Bradley:I have 2 watch tape&see. ?!! Judges r on crack. Solid crack. Only thing that makes sense.
  


Karen Davila3h
I can't believe this!!!! I'm depressed! Manny Pacquiao lost to Bradley????
  


isabelle daza3h
Totally not credible decision!!!! Pacquiao was obviously the winner. Mosley was more convincing Bradley!
  

Jessica Sanchez3h
Congrats to the new winner but I'm still really upset about the results :(
  


 Georgina Wilson3h
I'm so so so depressed :( haven't watched the fight yet but this is unreal :(
  

Liz Uy3h
Di ako sanay na di nanalo si pacman.
  

Solenn Heussaff3h
I'm not a pro when it comes to boxing, but Manny deserved to win.
  

Luis Manzano1h
At the end of the day, its still Manny Pacquiao, Nonito Donaire and Luis Manzano. Pinoy pride at its finest!
  



Kiko Pangilinan3m
Manny's loss doesn't in anyway diminish his world record breaking accomplishments as a boxer. He remains a truly great boxing hero 2 us all.
  



RJ Ledesma7m
Boy Abunda, Kris Aquino & Toni Gonzaga (live from Vegas) doing a post fight boxing analysis on The Buzz. The nation is stunned even more.
  



Mario Lopez2h
Regardless... I will be there in November calling the rematch. Just in shock right now... I need a drink. 
  

Mario Lopez2h
...apron and Pacquiao simply outclassed him. Wasn't even close in my eyes... Unbelievable. So disappointed in my sport. Boxing is killing me
  



Dan Rafael5m
Here's my story on Pacquiao getting ROBBED:  
  

Ashley Rivera3h
Huwatdapak Bradley! Iz cold BOXING nat HUGGING. -__- Gusto mo lang ata i-momol si Pacquiao eh. 
  

KhloéKardashianOdom4h
The stats don't add up to the decision made. This is crazy! Can I really get my money back now?
  
Snoop Dogg4h
Ain't that sum bullshit Boxing is a wrap. Going bacc on that ultimate fighting
  



Jessica Biel4h
What a joke! I can't believe they gave it to Bradley.
  
XZIBIT4h
Whhaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!
  

laureen uy3h
RT : What an embarrassing night for Boxing. Shit looked like the WWF. Pac Man and Jinky deserved to go home happy.
  

Raymond Gutierrez3h
Reading all your tweets and cant believe Manny lost! How did that happen?!! Not used to this!
  



Lea Salonga2h
Winning with grace is easy; losing with grace is more impressive, and is a better show of one's true character. Let's all remember that.
  



KC Concepcion2h
Manny Pacquaio, after a shock loss to Bradley: "I want a rematch." (caught this on ANC) 
  
bianca gonzalez3h
could this be some sort of a greater force exposing the politics of boxing? to then clean it up?
  
kim atienza4h
I have never seen such biased commentators in all the years I've been following boxing. Replace them next fight. booo
  
rico robles1h
2 of my only loses in my amateur boxing stint was from controversial decisions, 1) never leave the fight to the judges 
  



jinkee pacquiao2h
everyone on MGM couldn't believe on the outcome.. still can't get over the loud boos and we can't barely hear the post-interviews.
  
Miriam Quiambao3h
Such humility, grace, praise & worship amidst defeat! Praise God for Pacquiao!
  
Troy Montero2h
Boxing has always been a dirty sport. Pinoy boxers and Manny made me a fan again. Today is truly a sad day
  
ogie diaz4h
Pinangyari na rin yan ni Lord dahil gusto na Niyang huminto siguro si Manny sa boxing bago pa nya yan ikamatay o ikalumpo o ikaduling.
  
Karel Marquez Santos4h
I know Bradley worked for this all his life. But based on what I saw, I honestly thought Pacman still won ☹ Hmm.. Congrats Bradley.





Chris Daughtry4h
YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!! PACQUAIO TOTALLY OWNED THAT FIGHT!!!
  



SHAQ4h
I watched allota fights but that decision was some bs. Now I wanna see pacqiou verses may weather I spelled PAC mans name wrong so what lol
  



Oscar De La Hoya3h
Bradley should have given the belt and announce victory to paquiao right after the decision.
  



Sharon Cuneta4h
I cannot believe Pacquiao wasn't declared the winner in tonight's fight. But like Ogie said, I too am amazed at
  
victor basa4h
I am now going to eat through that lousy decision today.
  



ogie alcasid4h
God bless you manny. You fought for us!!
  
Ehra Madrigal4h
huge respect to pacquiao! such a classy act. he's a good sport. you're still our champ, pacman!!!
  



grace lee3h
I'm upset... Can't imagine how manny must feel. But I'm sure his faith will carry him through. Go manny!!! This fight does not define you:)
  
Jim4h
A rematch is in order. Mayweather is bragging in jail right now....
  



Nick Lachey4h
Boxing is now officially a scam. Pac man whipped his ass and lost......no dignity or honor left in this sport. 
  
Sharmaine Arnaiz4h
Im upset 👊👊👊👊👊not fair ! Hmp!
  
Cesca Litton4h
That's got to be one of the DUMBEST decisions I've ever heard in the history of boxing.