iButterfly catch up in SM Megamall (photo coverage)


The SM iButterfly still run til the end of June 2012 and I just can't believe that some of my friends got a large number of iButterflies caught by their smartphones, one of my friend got a total of 150 ibutterflies and then he won a digital camera from this event by showing it to event host Tim Yap, others got lots of freebies during the hourly raffle, its funny that this is the event that you can win many times haahaha. The iButterfly catcher community is growing and whenever I go to SM Sueprmalls, I see some kids and teens playing the iButterfly game. Here in the Mega Atrium of SM Megamall, they have a nice set up and a ibutterfly catch up area, I haven't caught yet an ibutterfly with a prize, but I have only 3 ibutterflies on my phone and most of them are generic ones, I was informed that more ibutterflies will be released every day and that includes more prizes labeled ibutterflies, I'm going to try to catch more in SM Megamall and try my luck.

Thanks to my blogger friends in attending this event and thanks to SM Supermalls for organizing this event for everyone. Hope you can organize one more event in SM Mall of Asia.

visit the official iButterfly website for more details - http://www.smibutterfly.com/mechanics.html

here are my photo coverage: