Hang over from the Enchanted Halloween party

It's a tiring day for me after attending the kids Halloween party at Edsa Shangri La Hotel. Its our 1st time to attend a party as a family. 1st time for our 2 year old Ash to party the whole day and do trick or treating,  we chose to party in a hotel because there are lots of goodies and freebies for all attendees,  I lined up always in that Orbitz and snow ball drinks, Ash got lots of candies and chocolates from booths and establishment inside the hotel. Wife also in her nutcracker outfit and me as the minion from Despicable me movie, I decided to be a cartoon character and not be the barbarian.

 Here's our trick or treat line going to the bakeshop of the hotel
 a panoramic photo of kids in costume before dancing Gangnam style

 Ash the dragon slayer

 panoramic photo of Isla ballroom

Here are the cute kiddies in costume!

more blogging kwento in my next blog post!
I'm going to rest for now and head back to work after.