Entertainment | Movies | Music/Concerts | For the Geeks | Food | Shopping | Travel | Fashion | Tech/Gadget | Social Media | Photography | Blogging | Videos |
Video Blog | Contest | Events | Coverage | Press Release |



WATCH MY DAILY VLOG HERE





This is my VLOG channel, pls watch and SUBSCRIBE https://www.youtube.com/user/azraelcoladilla/

Friday, December 28, 2012

Fixing this Mac Book Air (knock off version)

funny macbook air in windows 7
Its not a real Mac Book Air, it’s a netbook with a body of a Mac Book Air and running on Windows 7. I just spotted this at home when a family friend visited us and I got fooled that I thought it’s the real thing, he told me it’s a Mac Book clone running on Windows 7, I didn’t believe at first but when he told me that there’s something wrong with his netbook, I check and fixed it. There’s a minor problem in its charger, and with a little tweak, the netbook loads normal and boom!! I saw the big Windows logo haahah.

funny macbook air in windows 7 funny macbook air in windows 7
I told him that this netbook is an eye candy, I want one and I can fool people around me and thought also that I’m using a Mac book Air.

funny macbook air in windows 7 funny macbook air in windows 7
He mentioned that the netbook came from Korea, wow! I didn’t know that they make these clone netbook

funny macbook air in windows 7 funny macbook air in windows 7
If you look closely, it looks like a real Mac Book, check out the keypad, mouse track pad and the cover

funny macbook air in windows 7
I forgot to check the specs of this netbook, but looks okay running on 1ghz processor.

Have you seen this here in Manila ? do you know where to buy one? hahahah

The blogger

Azrael Coladilla is the blogger and founder of Azrael's Merryland Blog. This blog started as a personal blog in 2003, and then converted the blog into a lifeblog about his interest and reporting about pop culture, lifestyle, entertainment, technology, food, travel, toys, outdoor adventure, internet and social media. Awarded as the 2009 Most Influential Blogger for Luzon, Philippines, awarded by the Philippine Blog Awards. He is the founder of several online communities - Manila Bloggers Network, PBNetwork PH, Oh My Food! community, Cavite Bloggers, Travel and Blog Community, and Philippine ToyCon. He loves to travel, explore, discover, eat new food, document and record his life, meet new people, do photography and collects Transformers toys.
eXTReMe Tracker



Personal - Top Blogs Philippines Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines Food & Drink - Top Blogs Philippines Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines