Baguio tour blog 19– going back to Manila via Victory Liner bus (regular aircon bus)

IMG_1752

Our 3 days of stay here in Baguio City just ended…
I’m really happy that I attended the Panagbenga Festival and also revisited the old places that I usually visit here in Baguio during my teen years, and also I discovered new places and attractions found here in Baguio.


The food, the weather, the view and people are really awesome.


IMG_1750

After arriving at the Victory Liner bus terminal, I ate my early dinner and this lomi gave me a nice boost to survive the hours of travel back to Manila.

IMG_1751

During the Panagbenga Festival, the bus terminal is a riot. Lots of passengers will be here at the terminal, because everyone are going back to Manila.

We booked our return ticket two days ago and we already have the 6:30pm trip back to Manila.
We arrived here at the terminal around 5pm.

IMG_1753

Here’s our ticket and the PHP 445 bus fare to Manila

IMG_1754

Oh crap…..its too crowded and all buses are delayed.


IMG_1758

IMG_1759

IMG_1760

We waited for hours and the bus arrived at around past 7pm.
we entertained ourselves in doing some photo selfies and checking some news on Twitter.


IMG_1762

And we’re here inside the bus
Our travel is around 6 hours
oo mahaba talaga ang byahe pag public bus ka




IMG_1764

Here’s our last photo before I took a nap


IMG_1766
Here’s the strawberries that I picked up from the farm in La Trinidad
I’m glad that it survived the trip hahah


thanks to much to Vincent Tabor for touring us around in Baguio City
and to Azalea Residences for hosting our stay for 3 days

check out their website for their promo and rates -- http://www.azalea.com.ph/