Blogger problems–don’t try Flickr’s preview of their new photo experience

index
Flickr is now having a new UI for viewing a photo in your photostream or friend’s stream. They have a new panel that appears at the right side of the photo and displays a description of the photo and some buttons – like Star rating, comments count, embed button and delete (if you are in your own account).

My problem is that I clicked an invitation from Flickr to try and view the new photo experience of their new UI, but when I start to work on some blog post, I noticed that the embed button is not working, the new UI is half bake and the embed service is not present as of now, I started to look for the opt out button for the preview, but I can’t find it.

I went to their Flickr Photopage beta users for forum and I posted the problem that I encountered, I hope I can get an answer from them OR Flickr can opt me out of the beta testing stage of their new UI.

if you encountered the same problem, just post your request here at http://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/224533-flickr-photopage-beta

Here’s the official news from Flickr posted in their blog
http://blog.flickr.net/en/2013/10/14/join-us-in-previewing-flickrs-new-photo-experience/

flickr page
For bloggers, I suggest don’t try the beta testing invitation from Flickr, just ignore it when you saw it in your Flickr account.