I'm home now...but

The first thing that I do after arriving home is check my email and read the news about what happened in Southern Visayas and also about the Typhoon Yolanda aftermath.  I' m shocked and I didn't stop reading the news, watching the recorded news and listen to shout outs of people asking for help. Social media is taking a big part again in helping to rebuild and save lives, the broadcast of digital information is very helpful and I'm thankful that our Filipino netizens never stop in getting first hand info on how we can help and share it non stop in different social media sites.

For donations, there are lots of channels out there where you can donate.
like in http://redcross.org.ph/ and SM Operation Express Tulong,

me and my blogger friends just launched overnight this campaign, called the Filipino Bloggers Initiative for #YolandaPH

I'm going to post more details thru that Facebook event page.