New Year fireworks display at Sky Ranch - Tagaytay holiday tripcation v.2 part 6

PC302332
December 30, 2013 – I went to Manila in the morning to attend a radio guesting with Francine Delas Alas for her radio show “Happy Thoughts” in DZRJ, I was invited to be the year ender guest of her radio show, you can listen to the recorded audio here in my blog at www.azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2013/12/radio-recording-azrael-coladilla-guest.html , and when I was in Manila, my wife texted me and told me that I should be home in Tagaytay City before night time because there’s a New Year countdown and also a firework display in Sky Ranch, I’m a bit puzzled why they have the countdown on December 30th, then I realized that maybe Sky Ranch is closed at the evening of December 31 that’s why they organized a fireworks display and a mini concert in the evening of December 30.

I started to Google for info about the event in Sky Ranch and then I found an info posted in a blog and it says that the event and fireworks display will start at exactly at 7pm, when I learned about that info, I went home right away and travel back to Tagaytay, it was a 3 hours land travel and I’m glad that there’s no traffic in Manila, but there’s a bit heavy traffic in Imus, Cavite and also in Tagaytay. I told my wife that we should meet in Robinsons Summit Ridge when I reached the Tagaytay town proper, and then in the middle of the traffic in Tagaytay, I saw my family walking towards Robinsons, I surprised them and saw my son jumping for joy when he saw me ahhahaha.

Because it was traffic that night and it seems that almost everyone are going to Sky Ranch, we decided to walk from Robinsons going to Sky Ranch, its just a 15 minute walk.

PC302263
We arrived in Sky Ranch at around 6:30pm, the place is so crowded and everyone are just there to join the mini concert and also watch the firework display.

For us..we paid PHP 50 just to get in, and also we went there for the fireworks display hahahaha.
We’re lucky that Ashton still gets in for FREE

PC302264
I finally tasted the event venue of Sky Ranch, it’s a covered tent with no walls.

PC302268
Host of the event started the countdown

PC302275
My family is here with me… there are no benches or chairs around so we just sat on the ground na lang.

PC302278
My toy pasalubong for my makulit son….he started to hyper before the fireworks display

PC302317
and here’s the fireworks!!!! boom boom boom!

I’ll upload the video soon!

PC302318

PC302326

PC302331
I got crappy photos because I don’t have my tripod or monopod with me (sad face)


PC302336
After the 3 minute fireworks….it’s a wrap for us!!! time to go back home

PC302337
and here are some photos of Sky Ranch during that evening.

PC302338

PC302340

PC302342

PC302344

PC302345

PC302348
PC302350

PC302353

PC302355

PC302359

PC302360