Route map - Feast of the Black Nazarene procession

map
Here's a route map of the procession of the Black Nazarene in Manila, I think its the same route from last year's procession. I'm not sure if I can go there tomorrow morning at 6am to take photos, but my first plan is to go to Quiapo church to attend the mass and then cover the procession in Central Terminal area. I'm not sure if ever I can climb up to the roof of the underpass, because my right knee is still injured and I can't even bend. so Bahala na bukas hehehhe.

(source)

update!

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3757/11835681866_c3a1b450d5_o.jpg


here's a new map posted by Gov.Ph - http://www.gov.ph/2014/01/07/parade-route-of-the-black-nazarene-on-january-9-2014/

Route from Quirino Grandstand (Luneta), right Katigbak Drive thru P. Burgos, left Taft Ave.(P.Burgos) thru McArthur Bridge, right Palanca, thru under Quezon Bridge, left Quezon Blvd., right Fraternal, right Vergara, left Duque de Alba, left Castillejos, left farnecio, right Arlegui, left Nepomuceno, left Aguila, right Carcer, right Hidalgo thru Plaza Del Carmen, left Bilibid Viejo thru Puyat, left Guzman, right Hidalgo, left Barbosa, right Globo de Oro thru under Quezon Bridge, right Palanca, right Villalobos thru Plaza Miranda to Quiapo Church.