Construction vehicle toys in Landmark

IMG_3555
My 3 year old son, Ashton, loves to play and also collect construction vehicle toys, we bought some of his favorite construction vehicles, his first is the Caterpillar dulldozer with back hoe, and then after a week I bought him small construction vehicle box set of Caterpillar just to add it to his Tomica and Hot Wheels play set, then Lace bought that Tonka small dump truck, and then after a month, Joni and Mama bought him a Bruder crane toy—the expensive toy ever, bought in the US. Tonka, Caterpillar, and Bruders are so expensive, so we did a cease fire on buying new construction toys for Ashton.

But he want more of it, he doesn’t have yet the cement mixer, big dump truck, and steam roller.

Last January, I visited Landmark toy section in Makati to occular their toy section, I always visit 8 toy stores in the Glorietta-Greenbelt mall belt whenever I’m alone. In Landmark , I’m surprised that they already renovated the toy section area, then I saw their construction toys with price of PHP 329, the scale of the toy is big, the plastic quality is a bit closer to Caterpillar and Bruder toys.

I inspected the toy quality and then I’m convinced that these toys will be my next target for Ashton’s new construction toys collection.

IMG_3556

IMG_3557

IMG_3558

IMG_3559

IMG_3560

IMG_3561

IMG_3562

IMG_3563

IMG_3564

IMG_3565



So what do you think?