Playtime in Mushroomburger playground- Tagaytay CNY 2014 weekend part 5

P1316765
Day 2 – After our lunch, we decided to go back to Mushroomburger in Tagaytay, we went there for the playground and not for the burger hahahaa. But I really want to order the lomi and their cheeseburger but my tummy is full already, I skipped on ordering the food and will visit them in the other day for a take out.

We love staying here at the playground area, I think this is the only playground area for kids here in Tagaytay, I’m searching for other venues with this kind of set up, but there are just a handful of sites for kids to enjoy their vacation here in Tagaytay.

They have a nice tree house with slide and obstacle, swing, and another slide.

P1316756
Ashton at the wishing well area of Mushroomburger in Tagaytay

P1316758
when he saw this again, he told me to get a coin for him to threw in the well and make a wish.
I asked him what was his wish all about…then he said…its about toys hahaha.


P1316761
Me and Ashton photo op time
we hang out for 1 hour here, we took a rest and also gave time to Lace and Ate M to check their emails and do Facebook stats ahahah.


P1316763
Coins inside the wishing well


P1316766
Lace playing at the swing area


P1316769
Ashton trying the still ring gymnast at the playground.
Its his first time to lift himself using the ring

P1316775
That’s one of his stunt hahaha… his energy went low after the playtime here in Mushroomburger


P1316776
Trees.


P1316778
That’s me……. flying again on a swing hahah



P1316780
Pull up! Pull up!!! Pull yourself up!

P1316786
Ashton is afraid of trying new playground stuff, it took him an hour before he try this tire swing.



IMG_4479
Me and my lady love.taking a break


Mushroomburger in Tagaytay
Foursquare - https://foursquare.com/v/mushroomburger/4bf531af94af2d7ffa623b72

---

This blog post is part of my blog series – Tagaytay Chinese New Year weekend!