Oishi lovers and fans should check out this Oishi event in Trinoma Activity Center, there’s this carnival set up with an American Gladiator vibe (teka inabutan nyo ba ito show?), well normally its an Oishi fun fest event called Oishi Snaktacular 2015. I heard that this is their 2nd year and they really pulled an awesome set up and games for Oishi fans.
The most talked about topic since yesterday is the Oishi Snack Catcher, it’s a giant size ufo catcher machine, the human will be strapped on with a harness and will suspend on air and grab all the Oishi snacks as many as you can, oh wait….it means that the human is the ufo catcher claw….awesome!!! (see pic for more visualization)
Oishi Snacktacular will run from Aug 7-9, 2015 and this is open to the public.
The entrance is free, but there are some fees to try the game activities, just consider this as a carnival where you pay for the ride and also the attractions.
Oishi installed 5 stations for you to try their games and also enjoy some Oishi snacks.
Here’s a details map.
Here's how the Oishi Snacktacular game map
1. Register at the booth and get your FREE WOW passport card. You need to complete all activities and this will entitle you a chance to win a 4 feet giant snack and a tshirt from Oishi.
2. Oishi Pack and Pose - visit this booth and pose a photo with the giant Oishi snack
3. Oishi Slush C+ - For only PHP 20, you can enjoy a Smart C+ in a slushie form. Masarap sya!
4. Oishi O-Twirl - for only PHP 20, you can treat yourself with an ice cream made from Oishi choco chug and you can select any toppings you want.. All are Oishi
5. Snack Catcher - For only PHP 120 per ride, you can be the human ufo catcher claw and you can dive into the giant pool of Oishi snacks, grab anything you want and take home all you can grab.
6. Oishi Snack Shack - For a fee of PHP 295, you are entitled to fill up the 2 feet shopping bag with all the Oishi groceries that you can fit in just 1 minute. Of course, you can take home all the loot you can grab
7. Make your own Snack - For only PHP 20, you can mix a set of Oishi snack and choose your selected flavors.
8. At the booth - surrender your passport and claim your FREE tshirt - this is entitled for all who completed the game booths
Spotted some celebrities yesterday.
This Sunday, expect a visit from KATHNIEL
Above is Slater Young.
Slater Young, Elmo Magalona and Ramon Bautista
The Magalona family
THE SNACK CATCHER
Here’s the most awesome and fun game here at Oishi Snacktacular.
For those who are overweight…don’t worry, the harness can carry you, Im overweight and I finished this game in less than a minute.
Tip. Use your hand, legs and body to grab all the snacks, just don’t move and use your tightest grip to carry all the snacks to the landing hole.
Everything that comes out is yours to keep.
Here’s my loot: a total of 78 pcs of snacks
I have a video shot by my GOPRO, you can view it here at https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153612169709276
PACK AND POSE
Its just a photo op with a giant Oishi Snack aahahah.
I really hope that a 711 or mini stop can have this for us…
I love the lemon slush…its always the best
Get your ice cream and topped it with these Oishi snacks.
I love the Baconette strips…and ohhhh this is a good concept on how you can enjoy more your ice cream with Oishi snacks.
OISHI SNACK SHACK
How many snacks can you grab in just 1 minute??? well here’s your chance to find out your “harbat” skills.
Watch a video of our fellow bloggers who took the challenge, watch it here - https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153612271494276
Here’s our friend Jacq of Juice PH showed us her 2 feet bag of Oishi stuff from the Snack Shack.
And here’s my loot hahahah.. I thought that it can fit everything. But the mechanics is that the bag should be closed properly and everything inside it are allowed for you to take home.
MAKE YOUR OWN SNACK
The most relaxing activity ever… Im glad that there are staff that can help you do the mixing of your Oishi snack and flavors.
I chose the never ending Potato Wedges and a Cheese flavor…
COMPLETE PASSPORT STAMP!
I completed the stamp…so I took home a FREE shirt and all of my Oishi snacks loot.
Also…I won in the daily raffle ---- this 3 feet Oishi snack bag filled with 10 kilos of snacks of different kinds of Oishi and a PHP 5,000 GC from BENCH
Go try it…..Im sure you will enjoy it the same..
(sorry for some typo and error, Im typing this in fast speed )