30,000 Hits under the sea!

its a boombastic night for me last saturday, and got no sleep for that day, been busy on some gigs and party. Im glad that our plumber fixed my kitchen sink, now i can enjoy the cooking and eating.

we reached 30,000 hits! and wow...what a developement. thank you all
for all your support in my website. im planning and putting some stuff here to all of you to dig in.

the Girl from Saturday Night

Saturday night was hell for me. got drunk and got my ass walk to Valero up to Edsa at midnight. I was invited to attend the 40th Anniversary of the Makati Jaycee's and it was a great party. meeting all these big time people and business brain head, that time its a eat all you can for me.


Congrats to the Jr. Makati Jaycee for organizing the event, it was a glam success, geez..Makati Jaycee already founded 1964, and man..giving the award to all past presidents are best of recognizing their part of being a great leader. Aww...then it was my turn to be conducted and being welcomed as a new member, and they call me a Baby Jaycee, wow..take a look on my pic..im wearing a baby bip with their logo.



it was fun taking the Johnny Walker whisky taste test, by having a 5 toast of their flavors.and man..it got kick me out..after doozing some of it bottom ups plus with beer. it was trouble for me that awaits. Jacque was there and both us got drunk, that time we should talk on some events and also some updates from our group Matrix Phil. so we do is only some giggles and some drunkeness laughter, by that time i set my self up and headed home.

but before that i was attracted to a girl seated at my back, and i was "suplado mode" at that night, only thing in my mind is get the energy absorb of the whole night,. and i didnt even know that we already talked for 3X saying some short hi and hellos.and then when i'm talking our Vice Pres Don, she suddenly interrupted our talkies and then i faced her up and introduced myself.. our VP did a great job in introducing me to other peope and to her..dubbing me as a event organizer and into Anime-comic stuff. pogi points was to low for that night, maybe that im not that flashy...glad i met her....Mimi is the name.

Cosplay Parade on Ice
i was there at the Cosplay Parade on Ice in Megamall, and it was cold chilling experience for me..lots of cosplayers compete for the cold trophy and its my first time to attend this cold event.

I was happy to see that people in the anime-cosplay community now recognize me.after the Toycon gig, people are now bowing to me and welcoming me and some of them call me sensei..geez.im not that a great teacher...well...hmm...ehehhee.



I approached Jerry Polence, coz we already talked online to meet in the event to discuss some modeling gig for a upcoming convention. It was nice to meet her and all i can say is that she's babe and cool girl who talks with this Diva Costume, of Cyberteam in Akihabara, then after that she won 1st place, topping all 2nd and 3rd place, Witch King and Orc.


lots of people went to the event, i was equipped by my digicamera and all hops didnt got away. and even when i enter the event, i met Garfield!! oh wow! ehheheheheh


more pics here

Morning shoot


I was told by sister to help them in their video and photo shoot that morning, reasons of no sleep, coz we left our house at 6am and my sleep time was 7am, so no time to sleep, have to do this morning gig, our location is in Luneta Park, infront of Rizal Monument, The F4 International made a short presentation showing the wonders of Manila, the footage will be sent to Taiwan and be presented in a event to Jerry Yan, also its a pure Jerry Yan event, making way for his solo album.

and then i went home and met the Icebox in Mendiola Square inside my friend Internet Cafe. I watched Superman/Batman:Worlds Finest Fan Film, the film was also the maker of Batman:Dead End. a fan film Batman versus Joker, Alien and Predator. In World's Finest, shows the events that Superman-Batman meet at the first time and their first gig together as a super hero. The editing was cool. has a professional execute, I know its hard to get a perfect Superman actor, but this fan film gives a new window to us to see a substitute for the man of steel in acting. Some people say that the Superman in the Fan Film "The Graysons", was a perfect actor for the next Superman, sporting a look like in Kingdom Come.

Another fan Film was 'Counterstrike", from the popular online war game, now a fan film, i really like the action and gun totting and shooting, it was like in the video game, story was counter terrorist must diffuse the bomb that the terrorist planted under the basement of a building, lots of gun action with a twist of serious gun battle. and now..if you watched it you'll find who WINS.

to watch the fan film visit www.ifilm.com
for a streaming film experience.


theres a story below this painting. I was taking the video with the group, after the shoot i decided to take a photo of the painting.

Asshole Online
i was minding my own business.suddenly i was disturbed by this anonymour YM sender, maybe theres a connection about my ex-girlfriend, and maybe this is the ex-boyfriend, also the brother of my band mate Rain.

ray1330: hoy gago ano ung mga sinasabi mo kay harlan? wag kang mag papakita akin hayop ka sasapakin kita
azrael: sino ka? awla ako sinasabi kay harlan?
popazrael: tapang mo
ray1330's status is now "Available" (8/2/2004 11:16 AM)
ray1330: wala kang kinatatakuta?//
ray1330: ngaun magkaroon ka na
ray1330: ang ina mo pati pinsan ko gagaguhin mo
azrael: heheheh
azrael: try harder
ray1330: Bagay sau pangalan mo ASSHOLE
azrael: tnx man hahhahah
azrael: matagal na
azrael: try harder!
azrael: next time .bago ka magbigay ng threat ...magpakilala ka muna
azrael: duwag! wahahhaah!!!!!
ray1330: tang ina mo kinausap kita ng maayos dun sa hotel...
azrael: hotel?
azrael: hehhe,,..
azrael: pwede ako naman..
azrael: tang ina mo din wahahhaahha

Post a Comment

0 Comments