sorry for the no updates this week

for my landline phone was cut off...and im still waiting for the reconnection


now.im living my new life...and going out WITHOUT MY BRACES !!
and i feel weird for not wearing it....and its a new Azrael coming out sporting a violet hair and some oldie stuff in my head....except that having some piercing in my nipples .hurt so much.

now i thinking to have a tattoo in my left leg..i wonder..how it will look


i just observed that girls like long hairs...thats why..im getting lots of Chicklets...during the U GOT GAME event last saturday...as i avoided them.still i cant get out of their evil powers... hi to chickies Mai and Charlene...cuties i met during the U GOT GAME

il post more updates..as soon as i log on again....


im becoming a writer dude..now im having a contract to a local magazine..and i hope it will boast up my career ...i didnt see that coming... i just want to be a singer or an great STARSTRUCK kid ehehhehhe..

more on to the late 100 .

Post a Comment

0 Comments