Cold feet

while ago i snapped, and almost broken my keyboard. as this anger came up on something that i cant even handle myself at that time, and i was very afraid to myself whenever that happens, my mind got blank, and almost did something bad to my love one. im glad that i take that deep breathe and let the air flow to my heart, but the coldness of the darkside consumes me for almost 30 minutes, and its frickin' freaky.

some goofball triggers my entity. and i released it and almost burst my chest open and let all the nega energies out of my body.
i thought i was going to lose someone because of that. and im glad that everything became A-OK.

and again...my greatest fear in life....is my self...

must control the uncontrollable.

its my frickin fault.....i think i need that coffee talk again with Heffer Wolfe and Matric Aros.



Post a Comment

0 Comments