13th floor of Stardust Memory

hmm... think my title is from the animation Gundam 0080. I love the anime and also War in the Pockets. Stardust Memory is one of the best Gundam series.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I slept in Edsa Shangri La Hotel last night after our short gimik and it was a good one. Videoke, beer, foods, fruits and deadly cholesterols. It was weird that this hotel has a 13th floor, coz we know that the number 13 is badluck. but for the chinese, I think the number 13 is not badluck, but it is a goodluck number for them, while number 8, I think, is the bad number for them.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It was cool to see and press the number 13 in the elevator. I have this excitement that it will be my 1st time in life to be in a 13thfloor. I was fooling around that there might be ghost in the hotel, while I joked my self while taking a shower and then imagining some things that what if that theres someone walking outside my shower, and I can look at it through the glass door of the shower room.
ohh..it was a chilling experience, i like to scare myself while I take a bath.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
here in the photo my cousin Chris, fooling around in the tub.
hoy! wala nyan sa dimension natin ahaahha.. hindi yan telephone!

We arrived early last night, it was a packed up gimik before 12 midnight and we went back to the hotel, took a bath and enjoy watching HBO. I woke up super late and got some trouble in waking up in a super cold and comfy bed. geez..i want that super big master's bed.

Costume Photo Shoot

someone talked to me online and told me about her solo produced event, it involves people in costumes, and photographers. Jerry Polence invited me in her conceptualized idea of modeling, fashion and photography. Her event will be on August 20 at the Walls of Intramuros, Manila. there will be no entrance fee and maybe the photographers can fill up a registration form for free to attend the one day event.

I talked to henry, one of my physical avatar to help Polence, one of the award winning cosplayer in town this year, to organize and facilitate this new event to all who like to wear costumes and into art photography.

website will be up soon.so watch out for it.


Silent Dragon Comics Philippine Launch
on planning mode


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ideas are popping up and maybe next month there will be a local or I can call it an unofficial launching for Silent Dragon comics. To introduce and launch the new comics worked and team up by the dynamic duo of Leinil Yu and Gerry Alanguilan, after the success of Superman: Birthright and Batman/Danger Girl, they did another explosive title under DC-Wildstorm, Silent Dragon.

er. maybe the guys of Artists' Den and other groups can organize this ehhehee.

also I'm planning to show my comic trailer for Silent Dragon if ever the event is push through. The writer of Silent Dragon Andy Diggle saw it already and i was blown away by his positive critic on my comic trailer for Silent Dragon. This was my first direction for a comic trailer, maybe soon i can make some comic trailer for our local comics.

launch venue will be in Gloria Jeans Coffee in Shopwise Cubao, the new home of Artists' Den (and also new office ahaha), breathing grounds and tambayan for all artists and art lovers.

will let know if DC-Wildstorm can grant a request for a fan-comic launching event. this will be a first time so I hope everything will be a success.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
check out the journal entry of Gerry Alanguilan about Silent Dragon
click it here to advance read

to view my Silent Dragon fan made comic trailer
just visit my video page in my multiply page.
click here to advance surf

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Ed said…
Weird no? Technically meron 13 floor ang lahat ng buildings, "14" lang yung number sa elevator. But then, I'm sure yung mga room numbers meron "13", like 2113 (21st floor room 13). :D

-ed