no mo'
i have limit internet access today and i dont have money, coz I no longer have my allowance for this week, so here I am wandering in the streets of Taft looking for a way to earn money, maybe i should think of getting a side line and start saving money for my summer class, coz I got the feeling that my roots won't support me, well they don't support me at all. so I'm glad that there are people who still believe in me, so have to make a big Yatta!!! and gambatte ne for my self survival.

I have my mission orders today,so I have to go the bank, robbed it and pay lots of debts of someone and after that go to the mall - spot some new stuff to buy, dont eat but will drink, take the souls of people and objects.

visit the national momument of the rich and famous, snoop on some memorabilias of foreign items... wait for rallies and coup de etats...

wait for me dream come true.

wait for me real life

wait for the long and winding road to be come short.

the washing machine that I loved to have.

the mp3 player that won't work coz its a discman silly you!

my batteries are recharged and ready to go
feel like a mafia boss or a pimp
pimping my self to world!

pls give me money!!
My stomach is acting crazy!!!

im hungry ...thats all folks!!!

---

pretty crazy post noh?
well I just thought that i should continue my writing career on publishing my two old short novels, and thinking of making a new one, like "I married a prostitute" , the "the sun under the toilet sink" and "EDSA XX99".

ohh.sounds weird noh.
well..just dont believe in me

have you heard of a caterpillar with 8 legs?????


0-azrael

Post a Comment

0 Comments