the AZ Blog Seminar


Azrael blogging for almost 3 years

This thursday I will be conducting my 1st Blog Seminar in FEU, and Im the only lecturer and speaker teaching 3rd year I.T. students about the mystery, excitement, fun, horror, and wonders of blogging.

right now Im busy compiling blog images and blog sites for making it a good material for an example for my lecture. I already chose some blogsites like bryanboy.com, themovieblog.com, my blog and friends blog. I really have the time to ask permission to use that and show, and I know it is okay to use it coz its already inthe internet and hehheeh it will be an instant shameless plug.

there was this software that capture webpages, it was a good tool. But the problem is that it makes my PC's memory slow. Im not sure if it will work in other PC, I just scrap the program and got scared that this PC might crashed, and now I started to save and capture via Printscreen some other blogs.

Im not that an expert of blogging, but as one of the bloggers, I do understand whats this thing is for. I'll be featuring some blogs about photos, news, comics, movies, even youtube and about podcast. Some people really confused on the word Blog. And no thansk to Studio 23 BLOG show, people who are TV victims use the word blog as Barkada BLOG. ewww!
i really hate it when they use the term and call their TV viewers bloggers hahahahhaa.

and the tv show is a celebrity and showbiz news and show. and no relation to Blogging.

hope my seminar to student will help them and give awareness on what really do they get when they blogged or join with us in the blogosphere.

good thing is that I got lots of experience already as a blogger, and it give me some good benefit for it.

oh yeah!! Go bloggers!!!!!!

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Lace Llanora said…
is that an old photo during the pre-lace mesozoic era??
hahhahaha
yes!! thats me the lone ranger
haahahahha

photo by Mark cerbo inside Hotel Intercon during our stage acting career for Hewlett Packard product event demo