Blog. Blogging. Blogged. Blogger.

above is my title for the blog seminar that FEU IT students invited me to do a lecture of it. I dont have any creative title for it but im glad that the title worked! hehhehe

i already posted my experience about the seminar while ago.
but this damned PC in Netopia Morayta went off automatically and all my entry was deleted.

Il try to repost this entry once i get home later.

well here are some pics of the seminar.



halatang puyat !


professor is still not around


students exchanging mp3's haahahhaaha

thinking what will be the topic for next week, but they suggested that I picked one of my field and interest, I gave them the topic digital film making, and I was surprised that all of them got excited of it.

many of the students approached me and asked me about video blog and podcasting. I gave them tips and tricks in blogging too, and sharing also the great experience as a blogger.

Post a Comment

3 Comments

Anonymous said…
that's hot!

you're an ulirang guro, congrats honey! next time bring the video cam ^___^
jactinglim said…
mag video blog ka na rin ;)
hahhaa
oo naman jac!

wait for my video blog tomorrow!